February East Side Meeting

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:01:08 MST 2011

Hey steve,
I still am not sure if I am doing the west side presentation (I haven't heard a yae or nay on it yet) but if I do, can you compile some materials for me? I am not very good at presentations (I'm nervous about public speaking and I haven't really done much presentation before). I have some idea of the technologies I can touch on (braille, text to speech, magnification). I use TTS almost exclusively now. I haven't the funds to afford braille output tech here and magnification has been beyond my ability for 6 months.

thanks

-Eric