FOSS Accounting Software

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Wed Jan 12 22:25:48 MST 2011

Xtupple's post books is quite good - but not innately intuitive for a
non inventory based service company. Then again, not much in the
accounting world is. It is client / server on a mysql back end (or
postgress or oracle) and yes it has windows clients. The latest
features come with the pay version, as does support, but the community
edition works great, as does the community. Also source is available.