other SCaLE presenters?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Jan 12 11:30:37 MST 2011

On 01/11/2011 06:34 PM, Lisa Kachold wrote:
> You guys are Conv-extremists!
>
> Rather like the storm chasers, old hippies, Society of Creative
> Anacronists, and modern day burners who gallivant across the country at
> the least addictive provocation!

Foro me, SCaLE is just a very nice conference considering you can pay
for the whole thing with money you find while doing the laundry with
maybe some supplemented from the couch cushions.

Other conferences cost as much just to get in the door as I pay for gas,
hotel, entrance fee, and parking combined, and then the other
conferences charge for the classes on top of that which are in included
at SCaLE.

Usually, you can do the whole conference for around $200 total out of
pocket.

Brian Cluff