FOSS Accounting Software

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:20:19 MST 2011

On 01/10/2011 10:04 AM, gm5729 wrote:
> http://www.nolapro.com/index-5.html
>
> Anyone seen this app?
Never looked at that one, would be interested to see people's
impressions.  The one I have always used was

http://www.linuxcanada.com

Even my CPA goes "This is free?????" of course followed by "Is there a
Windows version", followed by sadness when he finds out the answer is
no.  I have actually used this application when I was running my own
consulting business, and it worked great.  The only thing that costs is
the retail module, and even then, its pretty cheap.  Best ROI I have
ever found.

Kevin Fries