other SCaLE presenters?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jan 9 18:49:24 MST 2011

moin moin,

anyone else here get accepted as a presenter for SCaLE this year?

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/speakers

I see Ted Gould ( still sometimes active on the list even though he moved
away a few years ago ) is giving a presentation again.

Lots of cool presentations this year.

SCaLE 9x, February 25-27 in LA.

Kaia already posted about ride-sharing. Usually a bunch of us do that.
It's a short flight and held at a hotel near the airport, so that's
available. Make sure to take an EFF Bill of Rights card with you. You can
probably also pick one up at SCaLE.

https://secure.eff.org/site/Ecommerce/938892267?VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=1121&store_id=2441

ciao,

der.hans
#  "If class warfare is being waged in America, my class is clearly winning."
#    -- Warren Buffett