uncapped bandwidth hosting?

gm5729 gm5729 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 06:42:55 MST 2011

I can't get DSL in my area. the phone lines are too old.

CLEAR is 4G radio modems. The only wires involved is plug in power and
plug in cat5 and turn on. BAMMMO instant internet. Runs About $35
month.

As far as 4chan, there was an unknown distributed attack a couple of
months ago around the world on MIAA/RPAA and their lawyers. The sys
admins of these rotten companies posted their email for public
consumption erroneously. Guess who picked it up fast? I don't know if
law enforcement can act surreptiously to catch criminals. Why can't
law-abiding citizens who are pissed about being stepped on by real
crooks do the same?

--
gk
http://gm5729.blogspot.com/