uncapped bandwidth hosting?

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:14:55 MST 2011

now there is a place I haven'y heard of in a while: 4chan

I wouldn't trust that group either as they have a lot of people of questionable repute posting information or attacking other sites (by whatever method is available). I had a run-in with them over posting American currency. it eventually led to the US Secret Service inspecting their servers.

as for the MOPAA/RIAA, I agree, they are criminal organizations and should be prosecuted under the RICO laws.

-Eric