SCaLE ride sharing

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Mon Jan 3 15:58:10 MST 2011

Mickey and I will be driving to SCALE appx 7am Thursday Feb 24, From
tempe.  2 extra seats in the back.  We'll be coming back around noon
Sunday.
We're booked at the Hilton - but are not offering to share it with
anyone, sorry ;-).

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome
<http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome>  desk 602-977-5157 pager
6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages
<blocked::http://wp.schwab.com/pogo/searchpopup.do?applicationFrom=OTHER
S&searchOn=LAST_FIRST_ATTR&searchValue=Taylor, kaia>  All e-mail sent to
or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate
e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other
than the recipient.