SCaLE

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Feb 26 18:55:07 MST 2011

Okay, we are in the Los Angeles C Room at 18:00, where we can evidently
continue to hang or go where ever we end up thereafter...

For der.hans Moodle Disk Question Format...

But there are competing hotel events including Conference reception and
laser tag (which appears only on my IPhone Application).

Game Night 21:00 But not on the regular Scale Website Application.

"Join us for epic evening of laser-get, video games, board games, and other
activities at Scale after game night."

And don't miss the drawings at 19:30 in LaJolla Room:

Conference Reception and Weakest Geek

Join us for SCALE's annual conference reception, raffle, and geek trivia
game. Appetizers and beverages will be provided.

This year we have a number of surprises in store for you, don't miss out!
This is the SCALE reception you will be talking about for years to come!

*Reception Sponsored By:*

<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/exhibitors/google>
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/exhibitors/ix-systems>
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/exhibitors/media-temple>
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/exhibitors/citygrid-media>
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/exhibitors/a2z-development>
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/exhibitors/amazon-web-services>
  Speaker:
 Logistics
  Day:
Saturday, February 26th
   Time:
7:30pm
   Room:
La Jolla

   -

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>wrote:

> [...]
> >

> > Sorry Gareth,
> >
> > That's been changed to 1800, we need a room please.
> >
> > Also, you can call our BOFH "Phoenix Mentoring" since we have a long
> history
> > of installing community college systems, teaching and fostering SCALe
> > presenters (der Hans).
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com
> >wrote:
> >

> > Gareth,
> >
> > The Phoenix Linux User Group would like a meeting room at ScALE at
> > 12:30  - 13:30 on Sat for a session?
> >
> > If your group is interested in meeting at SCALE, reserve a room by
> > contacting Gareth J. Greenaway (gareth at socallinuxexpo.org) with a
> > description for your session as well as a first and second choice time
> > slot from the schedule below.
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Sounds like Sat.  Someone pick 6 or 7 pm.  Meet in lobby near driveway
> > and we can decide where to go etc.  Either time is fine for me.
> > On Feb 25, 2011 11:25 AM, "jill" <darkmatterhari at gmail.com> wrote:>
> > I'm game for Saturday, are we saying we're meeting at 7pm in the lobby
> >
> > then?
> >
> > -jill
> >
> > On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 09:27 -0700, der.hans wrote:
> >

> > Am 24. Feb, 2011 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:
> >

> > Is there any suggestion or thought for PLUG members attending SCaLE to
> > attempt to get together?  I am here and would like to.  Barring a
> >
> > better
> >
> > suggestion, how about 6pm Friday in the lobby?  We could even go up
> >
> > the
> >
> > block to Carl's Jr for dinner, coffee, or just conversation.
> >

> > OK, happy hour starts at 18:00 tonight. Should we shoot for a Saturday
> > BoF?
> >
> > I'm presenting the last hour, so I'll be here :).
> >
> > ciao,
> >
> > der.hans
> > --
> > #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/
> > #  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
> > #  "Metrosexuals notwithstanding, quiche still lacks something." --
> >
> > David Brin

> > --
> > (503) 754-4452 iPhone
> > (623) 239-3392 Skype
> > (623) 688-3392 Google Voice
> >
> >  http://www.obnosis.com <http://www.obnosis.com/>
> > Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillance
> > Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!

> > --
> > (503) 754-4452 iPhone
> > (623) 239-3392 Skype
> > (623) 688-3392 Go
> > #  "This place has everything. It's even got a Hans."  -- Ken Bowley
>
> --
> (503) 754-4452 iPhone
> (623) 239-3392 Skype
> (623) 688-3392 Google Voice
>
>  http://www.obnosis.com
> *Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillance

Senior Systems Administrator
IncentiveLogic,com