SCaLE

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Feb 25 21:07:57 MST 2011

No - this was poorly planned!  The only free time between con events
is 20:00  - 21:00 !  I personally want to do these events.....

How about emailing the both for a room or timeslot during lunch.  To
be fair Hans is presenting two sessions so I emailed for a both
session room for plug between 12:30 and 13:30 tomorrow...