Torrent

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:05:02 MST 2011

Wait...almost all modern TVs have a VGA signal input.  Why not wire the
computer straight to the TV and use the computer as a player, avoiding the
need to burn anything?  Any modern distro will have at least one player for
.AVI files and tons more in the repos, starting with VLC.

Why bother with optical burning?

Jim