OT: How to auto-rotate images in a web page window

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 09:24:42 MST 2011

Viewing the source for http://www.monkeytreephoto.com/ shows the following lines.  I suspect they too are using jQuery to rotate their images. And more specifically it look like they are using the jQuery Cycle plugin.

<!-- include jQuery library -->
<script src="js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<!-- include Cycle plugin --
<script src="js/jquery.cycle.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Keith Smith