Strange Printer Problem

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Feb 15 20:51:39 MST 2011

Well in a way, I'm glad you had problems too because I wouldn't wanna be
thew only one who had trouble with it.  You know, misery makes company.
<smile>

However, though we both seem to be having problems printing from GNOME,
it makes me wonder what the deal is.  Works great for text.  But I was
unable to print from gedit the time I triewd.  I will try this from my
laptop some time tomorrow to see what kind of results I get on my 64 bit
system.  I'm really curious why this isn't working though.