(Slightly OT) Weird PDF Printing Problem

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Feb 11 17:39:36 MST 2011

This problem may be Linux related.......A friend send me a pdf he made on a
....shudder...Windows machine. It displays properly in my spiffy Debian
testing machine (all images are present), but when I print the page on my
Linux compatible HP printer, some of the images are missing. I have never
had this problem with other PDF documents sent to me, nor with the pdf pages
I create using open office, nor cups print to pdf. He says the page prints
with all the images in place on his printer.

Any ideas on what may be going on would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark