Strange Printer Problem

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Feb 8 22:02:09 MST 2011

In one case, it was the same file.  I tried it from gedit (in gnome)
and no go; I only got that little click I mentioned.  Same file
printed from the lp command at the console went through just fine.
Other prints were from Firefox and OOo Writer so more variables could
be present in those cases.  But the files I was testing with didn't
have any graphics AFAIK.