SCaLE ride sharing

Cory Hollingsworth cory at pumpatorium.net
Wed Feb 2 12:31:53 MST 2011

I haven't seen any additional talk on ride shares on this list lately.
Hans's seems to be the last one.

Hans, have you found your ride share?  I am looking for a ride share as
well that would allow me to participate in all of Friday's and Sunday's
events.  I would be coming from the Tucson area.

I have a 2000 Jimmy that should get us there and back if I fix a leaky
tire first.  It is not the most fuel efficient, but it is what I own.