LinkedIn Connect Request

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:56:06 MST 2011

I got cox cable here. I would get that digital tier if I already didn't have money going out for other stuff (like my bills).

Lisa suggested hulu.com (I haven't tried that yet, been working on a presentation outline for the march west side meeting).

btw, I am finding myself at a loss as to how to write up a presentation let alone where to start. I never was very good at this. I know some of the points I need to touch on (accessibility technologies, perhaps a demonstration of a couple of technologies, etc). I would certainly appreciate the help.

-Eric