help w/ ABLEconf site

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Wed Feb 2 17:38:09 MST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:05 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> we need to update parts of the ABLEconf site. [...]

> Finally, if you use identi.ca, linkedin, diaspora, twitter, facebook, dopplr, yelp, orkut or other social networking or community driven site, we can use lots of help posting appropriately about ABLEconf. Same for blogs.
>
> [...]
> der.hans
> --
> [...]
> #  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - CfP 2010Jan22 - Free Software for Free Enterprise

ABLEconf does have a "fan" page (umm, "Like" page?) on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ABLEconf/35748074360
but it does not seem very busy ... the most recent post
on its wall, there, seems to be from circa
November 6, 2009 at 10:24pm
I would be willing to tout stuff that is there, if/when appropriate.
(putting a sort of "plug" on my wall, with a link pointing to something)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org