sorting 512.192 emails

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 13:32:34 MST 2011

tried that with apple mail. overtime I try to delete all in that folder, they come right back.
 also, firefox and thunderbird are not exactly speech friendly, even on the linux box. tried the imap thing with third and had much the same problem.

doing it 100 at a time is frustrating as hell too. I am going to look at another program (like Eudora) and see if its imap handling is better.

-eric