How to Restrict a User's Access Using SFTP?

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 23:17:11 MST 2011

Can you change the group of that particular site, then grant access to
your new user to only that group?
Or move your other sites to another group that your new user from
writing to your other sites?

There are other fancy ACL tools, but I was always lazy and controlled
things via groups.

Another idea is to use Git (user pushes to git server with a
post-receive hook that pushes to your production server). And you get
the added benefit of easy roll backs since its all in version control.
http://progit.org/book/ch7-3.html

Eric