ABLEconf proposals due now

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Dec 25 23:17:02 MST 2011

Sorry I missed it. If you come up short I can do something but my talk
last year was not well attended anyway (despite being about how every
business could do more with less - Shrug) If you find your self short
let me know and I will submit on any topic the comity would like to
see.