training

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:56:59 MST 2011

I would second C programming, It is a little unforgiving but a very
good base, and being that you are starting compile code for yourself
it would be very practical for you to learn as well.

I would also suggest that you get familiar with Qemu and KVM on Linux
so you can test your code in a sandbox instead of possibly tanking
your main system. or get realy good with backups :-)

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> But Ben.... that is what I'm looking for: some direction on what I should do
> and for some resources I could use. Like I would like to know what you guys
> recomend I should do.Should I try to learn C first or another.
>

>> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Ben Browning <benb at bensbrowning.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Michael,
>>>
>>> For starters I would maybe take a class or get a programming for
>>> beginners book. That said... this is REALLY off topic for PLUG, and I
>>> would not count on folks wanting to debug entry-level programming.
>>>
>>> ~Ben
>>

>> --
>

> --

Stephen