"forwarded" message, about a job opportunity ("C, Linux, Python")

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Tue Dec 13 12:43:49 MST 2011

"forwarded" snippet:
<<
*Judi Tingley <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=11452128&authType=name&authToken=dTYX&invAcpt=2969850_I235080837_15&goback=%2Epiv_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1>
* Technical Recruiter at TSA (Technical Staffing Associates) · writes:  I
have a 6-9 month contract opportunity in Phoenix. . BS Degree . . .  C,
Linux, Python . . . Any Military/FDA or FAA stds preferred. . . US Citizen
. . . Please pass my contact information to anyone you know who is looking
for work. Happy Holidays, Judi Tingley,1-877-825-7350

Sorry if I have sent this to the wrong list or something.
(please forward this to some other list, if/as appropriate).

I am still around, but I haven't been reading (nor posting to) PLUG-Discuss
"as much" lately.

I have no affiliation with this person ("Technical Recruiter at TSA"), *Judi
Tingley<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=11452128&authType=name&authToken=dTYX&invAcpt=2969850_I235080837_15&goback=%2Epiv_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1>
*.  In fact, I do not really know her.  ...but the phone number shown above
(877-825-7350) is toll-free, so if you are looking for work, (or someone
you know is), then you could 'consider' calling, and you could call
that number from a pay phone -- (if you can find one) -- or maybe even
from someone's ("someone else's"?) land line.

sorta "forwarded" by:
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ