first tar file.

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:06:32 MST 2011

perhaps I'm unpacking it incorrectly. This is the command I issued:

     sudo dpkg -i *all.deb linux-headers*386.deb linux-image*

this is the directory:

     linux-headers-3.1.4-030104_3.1.4-030104.201111281851_all.deb
     linux-headers-3.1.4-030104-generic_3.1.4-030104.201111281851_i386.deb
     linux-image-3.1.4-030104-generic_3.1.4-030104.201111281851_i386.deb

Do I need to do each command alone? Perhaps!

--