What is the big deal with 64 bit processing?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 01:04:56 MST 2011

It is very unlikely you would notice the difference resulting from the
difference between 32 and 64 bit.  At the same time, one could reasonably
expect the 64 bit OS to be slightly slower except for tasks that need large
amounts of data.  There is also no real advantage in using a 64 bit OS on a
machine that does not have 4 GB or more of memory.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 12:49 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Things seem to be slower and google does not like it.... it has been
> only takes less than 5 sconds. Am i missing something?
>
> --

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Also remove all of the addresses from the message body before
forwarding the message. These simple measures prevent spy programs from
capturing the addresses shown in the recipient list and the message body.