phone security?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:51:53 MST 2011

It still appears to be the most systematic violation of Federal
wiretapping by a non-governmental party ever.  Lawsuits are absolutely
certain.

Just for starters they recorded and transmitted usernames and
passwords for encrypted web-services like gmail - in the clear.

I'm trying to figure out now if Tmobile is involved.  It turns out my
HTC G2 is a pain in the neck to fully root and re-ROM but I intend to
do so ASAP.

What these asshats have done is way, way beyond "intolerable".

Jim