linux ubuntu 10.04 disc

Tom Ostlund tom at ostlundgroup.com
Sat Aug 27 06:47:21 MST 2011

Hello Scott,

If you have 8.10 installed can you download 10.04? It is still available from ubuntu.com or the pirate bay.

I am not too far from you. I could meet at the Jack in the box around the corner from your address.

Email me directly if that is what you need.

Tom Ostlund
tom at ostlundgroup.com
EMAIL INSECURITY NOTICE
Unless encryption and/or digital security measures have been employed to this or any email, the contents should never contain any private information. Use of any email system should be viewed as non-protected information. If you or your business require private communications, you should consult with your IT department to implement security measures.