Thinking about a new low-power, cool-running cpu.

Tom Ostlund tom at ostlundgroup.com
Wed Aug 17 20:00:26 MST 2011

Hello Joe,

If you are interested in that asus I'll sell you my 1201n for $200.

It is in good condition and has a 40gb ssd drive in it.

Currently it has Backtrack 5 loaded on it.

Tom Ostlund
tom at ostlundgroup.com
EMAIL INSECURITY NOTICE
Unless encryption and/or digital security measures have been employed to this or any email, the contents should never contain any private information. Use of any email system should be viewed as non-protected information. If you or your business require private communications, you should consult with your IT department to implement security measures.