How to Protect Your Password

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Tue Aug 16 18:01:44 MST 2011

The first mail is a set of images depicting a couple of knitted yarn
garments. One encompasses the hand and keyboard, the second wraps
around the head, a laptop screen, and all the space in between. Both
are apparently to protect from prying eyes. It is, of course,
tongue-in-cheek.

The second mail links to an XKCD comment criticizing password policies
based on character classes, nothing that the password "correct horse
battery staple" is both easier to remember and theoretically more
secure in terms of random entropy than the password "Tr0ub4ador&3".