Software Freedom Day 2011

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:42:48 MST 2011

i dunno if i can go, but just a simple collection of how you can use
clonezilla, gparted and rsync to make a disaster recovery and
move/replacement of your HDD easy comes to mind.

to many backup systems out there that suck and or don't really work.
having something all presented together might be good. and being able
to show them that they dont need 100 bux in backup solutions is nice
as well. this is linux/windows friendly.

Stephen