linux classes

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at mesacc.edu
Tue Aug 9 09:07:54 MST 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 18:18 -0700, Bryan O'Neal wrote:
> so any one know of a community college doing linux (or C ) classes?
> Must count for credit and if it is online all the better. If it will
> help with the RHCE the that is even better :)

You can find a list of classes I teach at:

http://contacts.mesacc.edu/dennisk@mesacc.edu

CIS126DL is the Intro to Linux class and I'm teaching both Tues-Thur
morning and evening sessions. Fall semester starts on August 22nd.

As Phil mentioned classes are filling up fast. I'm taking Phil's MySQL
class and can;t wait.

Dennis
--
Adjunct Faculty
Linux Operating System and System Administration