timer ?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Mon Aug 8 19:58:08 MST 2011

Dot project with the invoice module for the win. You can start and
stop the timer for each unit of work. And each unit is associated with
a billable mile stone. When you bill out all the hours are titled up
for you automatically and you never need to worry about double billing
;)

On 8/7/11, betty <nicepenguin at webcanine.com> wrote:
> Anyone out there know of a timer that I can use with Ubuntu 10.04. I am
> doing online work for people and right now am writing down the start and
> stop times then converting them into hrs and min for my billing. I know
> my palm has one, but then i'd have to be messing with that too. (no i am
> not a lawyer).
> thanks !!
>
> --
> betty i.