iptables help

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Fri Apr 29 09:33:44 MST 2011

Thank you greatly for the help! I resolved it. One of my lines was
mistyped, and when I found it I promptly deleted it! Then realized I
should have posted it so everyone would know what the offending line
was... sorry.

It was a proper line, but the system would work until I entered that
rule in, then all would stop. Oh well, it works now! Thanks again!