Exploitation?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Wed Apr 27 20:10:27 MST 2011

Truth is all you really need is 1 good admin per few hundred servers. We
are application and system admins doing combo ops and eng work on both the
service and server level and we only have ~ 1 admin for ever 200 to 300
servers.