ubuntu live cd requested

Tim Miller tim.miller at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:48:03 MST 2011

Hi PLUG,
My parents live in Chandler and tried to upgrade their ubuntu from 8.04 to a
current version, and ran into some error where it won't reboot.  I've found
some help on the ubuntu forums and think I can help them fix it, but they
need a live CD so they can boot up and mount their filesystems to edit
config files.  I could mail a CD to them (from Milwaukee) but then they
would be without their main computer for several days.  Is there anyone in
the Chandler area with a CD that they could loan to my parents?  It would be
much appreciated.
Thanks, and I apologize if this is not the correct mailing list.
Tim Miller