OT: Exploitation?

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:49:49 MST 2011

monday? ooooppps! I seem to have lost track of time... I guess that is what happens after eye surgery. anyway, I seem to have missed something somewhere. so far, Lisa hasn't said anything on here that en sounds strange.  seems to me that folks need to back away from the keyboard, meditate and enhance their calm. its something I have been forced to do since going total last year (eye surgery last week to remove the dead tissue that were my eyes).

so really people, if you have to hurl innslts in public, then you need to re-examine the reasons you did so in the first place. I am not offering advice here, but I am speaking from long years of experience of having done so on many forums and been made to look very foolish in the process.

I think my point here is this: we should be professional on such public forums because future employers will be looking at what we said, ESPECIALLY the negative stuff.

-Eric