Exploitation?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 08:36:01 MST 2011

About 5 years ago there was a company that was located in downtown Phoenix that was offering $10/hr for on-sight  sys admin work.  Maybe this is the same company.

Several observations.

1.At such a low rate they are going to get, for the most part, very inexperienced people.
2.Once they get experience they will move on.
3.Work from home requires better skills than working on-sight with others who can be a resource.
4.Work from home reduces facility and equipment costs.  Sounds like they have a small office with a conference room.  Or maybe a shared conference room.  Or maybe no office and a living room.
5. org, net, and com defined use and roles from 10 years ago are out the window.  Look at PHP.net for example. Very few follow those standards.

Check out the whois info : http://www.who.is/whois/itas.org/

In a nutshell it looks like a start-up.

Keith Smith