Exploitation?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Apr 25 06:54:11 MST 2011

Anyone seen this:  http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/sad/2341174027.html

--excerpt--

COMPANY is now hiring a Linux / Windows Systems Admin. This is a Jr. Admin
role. We are looking for a energetic person who has a basic background in
administration. This position is 90% remote but you must reside in the
Phoenix area due to weekly meetings. Please see below for skill set. Please
do not apply if you are a seasoned admin this is a Jr. positions. Pay rate
is $10 - $12.50 an hour.

Windows Administration - 1 to 3 years
Linux Administration - 1 to 3 years
Networking - 1 to 3 years
UNIX - is a plus
Programing - is a plus

    * Location: Phoenix Area
    * Compensation: $10 - $12.50

CRITICAL THOUGHT:

1) How can you require all the same responsibilities in a so-called Junior
Systems Admin of a regular admin as a rationalization to only pay them
$12-15 an hour?
2) This company is clearly not a .ORG - seems they have mis-registered their
domain name?
3) Don't even sec scan their website...

But hey, if you want to work from home, this might be a good gig, you can
work 15 minutes on the hour!

--
(503) 754-4452 iPhone
(623) 239-3392 Skype

 http://www.it-clowns.com

"It took me many years but I have gained access to the root account and have
removed the user God."   -Saros