2 IPs in tomato

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Fri Apr 22 17:38:22 MST 2011

Tomato doesn't support multiple external IP addresses in it's web UI.

You have to ssh into the router and add the additional address directly.
I haven't tried it (I don't have a router that can run tomato) but I think the ip addr add command is available on tomato to do that (if it's really temporary), or you can edit the network settings and restart networking.