Linux Administrator Opening

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Fri Apr 22 07:06:27 MST 2011

We have a job board. I have no access. All the ones I get are linux
related in that linux is the number two skill required.
BTW if you want to work for GD they are looking for linux people in
nearly every department. And if you put down my name, and get hired, I
get cash ;)