Linux Administrator Opening

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Apr 22 06:14:57 MST 2011

Anyone interested in "volunteer QA" <smile> might want to look at this:

https://plug.phoenix.az.us/job-board.html

How does a high profile application for a Linux users group fail so
completely?

Answer: (Just like the employers it potentially would serve):

0) lack of layer 8 information technology
1) lack of standard project management
2) lack of complete test methodology
3) lack delegation  ("one man show syndrome")

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Bryan O'Neal <
Bryan.ONeal at theonealandassociates.com> wrote:

> I get these a lot to. Rite now mostly for java and qa people. Do
> people want them posted?
>
> On 4/21/11, Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was contacted by a headhunter, while i am gainfully employed i
> > offered to repost, this is her blurb.
> >
> > Our client is looking for a Linux Administrator to join their team
> > Systems Administration - 12+ servers; proficiency in Centos & Ubuntu
> Linux.
> > Strong Apache2 configuration and administration needed
> > Location: Central Phoenix, long term contract
> > Call Heather at 480.776.3338 or email: HeatherGomez at technisource.com
> > if interested
> >
> > --
> > A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from
> > rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
> >
> > Stephen

> Sent from my mobile device

(503) 754-4452 iPhone
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice

 http://www.it-clowns.com

"It took me many years but I have gained access to the root account and have
removed the user God."   -Saros