Humble "Frozen" bundle

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Apr 12 14:00:23 MST 2011

I've gotten in on all the bundles so far and it's been totally worth it.
  I particularly wanted to get in on this one because I was wanting to
purchase Trine anyway, and since it's brand new on the linux platform, I
wanted to let them know that Linux is a good place to put there games.

The current bundle:

"Pay what you want for three awesome DRM-free games on Mac, Windows, and
Linux: Trine, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, and Shadowgrounds. Additionally,
your Frozenbyte bundle includes a preorder for Splot and a prototype
with source code for Jack Claw. Choose to support the Electronic
Frontier Foundation and the Child's Play Charity at the same time."

http://www.humblebundle.com

Brian Cluff