Looking for October presenters for PLUGdev

James Dugger james.dugger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:39:35 MST 2010

Mike, no offense taken ... and yeah hate the Ms office export dance to XML.

Aerial, Eric, done the library and the boos store thing.  My big problem is
time I always carry a book with me so I can make notes and take advantage of
my limited time to study.

Just a note to all at PLUG.  I have already learned much here and the
look forward learning as much as I can and even contributing eventually.

James