android 2.2.1 changelog?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 30 01:25:59 MST 2010

moin moin,

android is being annoyingly insistent that I update to the new release,
but I haven't been able to find a changelog on what's updated and why I
would want to accept it.

I have found pages saying that it fixes the bug some one touch root
mechanism uses to root the phone. That does sound like it could be scary,
but if so they should be shouting that they're fixing the bug and why it
needs to be fixed.

Apparently it also breaks some msft mail or authentication. I care not one
whit about that. Others obviously do.

So, why doesn't Google know what's in 2.2.1?  :)

ciao,

der.hans
#  I only eat free-range vegetables that were hunted down and slain by
#  a member of my immediate family.  -- der.hans