syncing email - KMail & Droid X

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Sep 29 22:40:39 MST 2010

As previously stated, IMAP will keep all the mail synconized, and if you
want to synconize your address book in your phone with the computer, you
can use the google data akonadi connector.  Just load the
akonadi-kde-resource-googledata packing if you are using (k)ubuntu.

It seems to work rather well, but if you want to also use the google
calendar portion of it, keep in mind that it doesn't yet handle
reoccurring events.

Brian Cluff