Looking for October presenters for PLUGdev

Phillip Waclawski waclawski at mesacc.edu
Wed Sep 29 21:45:35 MST 2010

I can understand that all too well, I remember when I started out with Linux, and especially vi, I spent an hour trying to remove all the "~" that vi had put in there ;)

Course, in addition to the PLUG, which is a great source of information (wish I could make more of the meetings, but I teach until 10pm at night M-Th), there are classes out there that cover that material. At Mesa Community College (and others ;) we teach CIS126DL which is intro to the Linux OS, and covers much of that material. I teach it at MCC, along with Der Hans, Dennis Kibbe as well. Let me know if you have any additional questions,
Phil Waclawski