PLUG-Security List Removed Now?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Sep 29 20:02:07 MST 2010

Please don't post wild conclusions, the plug-security list has existed
for more than a decade and has almost 300 people signed up for it.
There is no way we would remove it.  You simply fell victim to a DNS outage.

Hopefully we will be moving the DNS to our own servers soon, as the
service we have been getting from DERU, where our servers are
co-located, has been top notch, and we have never had any problems with
it at all.  Once we have the DNS hosted with them, I expect to never
have any unexpected down time again.

Brian Cluff