syncing email - KMail & Droid X

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:29:47 MST 2010

Well as long  as it syncs to google your golden as far as sync to your phone.

Kmail IMAP would be the best bet (so says google too:
http://www.google.com/sync/linux.html)

but contacts are a different story.

but there is rumor of enabling an LDAP style of API

http://code.google.com/p/google-apps-for-your-domain-ldap-sync/

and maybe their exchange emulation for windows mobile might do
something for you?

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=47f74dd6e780841f&hl=en

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Jason Hayes <jason at jasonhayes.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 September 2010 12:53:41 pm Jason Hayes wrote:
>  ... I just picked up a Droid 2 ...
>
> Sorry was reading something about a Droid 2 when I typed that. Should have
> said Droid X
> --
> Jason

Stephen