Alternative software request

Tom Ostlund tom at ostlundgroup.com
Thu Sep 23 06:19:51 MST 2010

Thanks Ed! Looks like the perfect blend would be a local version of Knowledge tree and Gnome Tracker.

Too bad that KnowlegeTree is not open source.

Thanks again for looking,

Tom Ostlund
tom at ostlundgroup.com
EMAIL INSECURITY NOTICE
Unless encryption and/or digital security measures have been employed to this or any email, the contents should never contain any private information. Use of any email system should be viewed as non-protected information. If you or your business require private communications, you should consult with your IT department to implement security measures.