Server Build Workshop

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 21:16:43 MST 2010

There will be a special Installfest Event on October 23.  Eric Shubert will
present building an IPcop (network services) virtual server and a
Qmail-Toaster (LAMP and email) virtual server on a CENTOS/VMserver.  He will
provide the software and guidance while the audience can just observe or
build their own during the workshop.  A more thorough description is
available as a .pdf at:
  http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/2478

Please be sure this is announced at all PLUG meetings.  If anyone is in
contact with DeLIG or AZLUG, we would appreciate getting their members
invited.

It would be extremely helpful if we can get a list of who will attend and
whether they intend to bring hardware on which to do the install (see the
aforementioned description for details).

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson